Physician, The

by Noah Gordon | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 10/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, October 20, 2013
Fascinating saga of an 11th century London orphan who grows up to masquerade as a Jew in order to enter an Arab university in Persia and become a doctor.

According to the author's website, the film is due out at the end of 2013; there are two additional books which follow Rob's (much later) descendants.

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: 14595836 15349572

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (12/20/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in quietorchid's Medicine Chest IV.

Journal Entry 3 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, January 25, 2014
Came home in the Medicine Chest IV bookbox. I will find it a good reader as my shelf is rather full right now!

Journal Entry 4 by quietorchid at Dunn Bros Coffee @ E Lake & W River in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (1/25/2014 UTC) at Dunn Bros Coffee @ E Lake & W River in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Left on the shelf to find a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!