French Pressed (Coffeehouse Mysteries, No. 6)

by Cleo Coyle | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425220494 Global Overview for this book
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 9/30/2013
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 30, 2013
Purchased at a library book sale to share with the world. I know many people enjoy these fun little mysteries!

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (10/9/2013 UTC) at Surprise, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Spotted on a wishlist, so its heading to JennyC1230. Enjoy!
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, December 07, 2013
Thank you so much! I have read the first book and enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for thinking of me!

Book #6 in the Coffehouse Mystery series: Clare Cosi's daughter, Joy, is interning - and falling - for a top New York chef when his kitchen turns cutthroat, and Joy becomes a murder suspect. Clare knows she must catch the real killer - even if it lands her in the hottest water of her life.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 21, 2014
My Review This was another great book in the series! I really like Clare Cosi's character. She's funny and interesting. Looking forward to reading more in this series.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2015
This book is starting in Round 12 of Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at A Fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (3/31/2015 UTC) at A Fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to T02S03B11D20 from Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB. Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by T02S03B11D20 at Springport, Michigan USA on Thursday, April 09, 2015
Hoping to enjoy these as much as others seem to.

Journal Entry 8 by T02S03B11D20 at Delran, New Jersey USA on Monday, April 11, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (4/11/2016 UTC) at Delran, New Jersey USA

Going to fellow paperback swap member.