Aal Aboot Geordie (Aal Aboot Series)

by David Simpson | Humor | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1901888746 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Bazil74 of Heaton, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 9/30/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Bazil74 from Heaton, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2013
Welcome to Bookcrossing!
You must have found my travelling book! I hope you enjoy reading it and that you might take a few moments to jot down here what you thought about it. You can make your journal entry anonymously or hopefully you’ll decide to join Bookcrossing! It’s free and your email address will never be passed on and you will not receive any spam. If you do decide to join you’ll receive email alerts when other people make a journal entry for this book, so you can see its journey around the world. When you’ve finished reading, hopefully you’ll journal what you thought, but then what you do next is up to you – keep it, pass it on, or wild release it so it can continue its journey!

Journal Entry 2 by Bazil74 at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany on Monday, September 30, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/1/2013 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany

Sending this to my Birthday Buddy! So sorry it's late! x

Journal Entry 3 by winggrovalskiiwing at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Just received this as a birthday surprise. Thank you so much, Bazil74!

Journal Entry 4 by winggrovalskiiwing at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on Sunday, November 10, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/11/2019 UTC) at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany

This is a bonus book. :) Hope you enjoy this little language/culture lesson.

Journal Entry 5 by raconteurs at Hamburg, Hamburg Germany on Thursday, November 14, 2019
Got this in the Mail. Thanks so much. I am curious how I will like it.