Snow Crash

by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by violetaparra of Boston, Massachusetts USA on 12/27/2003
Journal Entry 1 by violetaparra from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, December 27, 2003
Phenomenal, absolutely brilliant book. It was my introduction to Stephenson's writing as well as to true cyber-punk sf. Since every time I have a copy I manage to give it away, I figured it was time to register one.

So much more to say about it, I just don't know where to start, except to say: read it.

Journal Entry 2 by violetaparra from Boston, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 28, 2004
A trade to Rampallion in return for "Belfast Diary". Thanks!!

Journal Entry 3 by rampallion from Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, March 19, 2004
Arrived today. Thanks for the trade, violetaparra--and for the two extra books you added to the package!

Journal Entry 4 by rampallion from Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, October 15, 2005
"I just saved your fucking life, Mom. . . . You could at least offer me an Oreo."

My spouse and my friends have been urging me to read this, and I'm so glad I finally did. Action-packed, intellectual, funny, imaginative. I think my favorite parts were from the point of view of the robot dog.

This would make a great movie! I wonder if anyone has optioned it?

I have two other Neal Stephenson books, so I will try to read those soon.

This went on vacation with me, so it has been to Boston and back. I'm not sure where it will go next.

Journal Entry 5 by rampallion at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, August 10, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (8/11/2009 UTC) at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA

Bringing to the Meetup Tuesday night at 6:30. Details are at http://bookcrossing.meetup.com/1/calendar/10878275/ . See you there?

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, June 10, 2010
Love this book!