The Prince of Mist

by Carlos Ruiz Zafon | Audiobooks |
Registered by rebekkila of Lansing, Michigan USA on 9/30/2013
Journal Entry 1 by rebekkila from Lansing, Michigan USA on Monday, September 30, 2013
l

Journal Entry 2 by rebekkila at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (1/22/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

I sent this out as part of the audio bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, March 12, 2019
The book arrived weeks ago and I was waiting for the BCID# as the label wasn't with the book. Thank you for sharing with me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 09, 2019
This was Carlos Ruiz Zafon’s very first novel. He wrote it in 1992, but it did not get translated into English until 2010. This is a young adult novel that Zafon hoped would appeal to all ages. This one will, though I would venture to rate it PG-13 for adult situations.

Mr. Zafon writes a chilling and sad ghost story. The subject involves a clock that goes backwards, a mysterious shipwreck, an evil magician, a garden of statues that move, and a family with young children who move into an abandoned beach house. It was in this house that the previous owner’s son drowned., Cain is called a “magician” versus outright making him the devil incarnate.

This is my second book by this author. Reserving for a VBB. Not chosen so it is now available

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/12/2019 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RAB CK to BookBirds for The THE release challenge 2019 (title) and E-less Release Challenge 2019 (author)

Journal Entry 6 by BookBirds at -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Sunday, November 17, 2019
Thanks so much for sharing, Booklady331! I appreciate it. I will write another journal entry when I'm done.