Lords Of The Horizons : A History Of The Ottoman Empire

by Jason Goodwin | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by TheGreenMan of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/27/2013
Journal Entry 1 by TheGreenMan from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 27, 2013
[DIFFERENT COVER]

Bought especially for kinedi - as part of her BCUK UnCon 2013 NSS gift...

Journal Entry 2 by TheGreenMan at By hand, NSS Parcel! -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 27, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at By hand, NSS Parcel! -- Controlled Releases

Hope you enjoy !

Journal Entry 3 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, September 29, 2013
Thanks so much for this lovely gift ! Having been to Istanbul in May, I developed a fascination for the Ottoman Empire and am trying to learn as much as I can so this book has been high on my wishlist ! Thanks again (and of course the chocolate too)

Journal Entry 4 by kinedi at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, February 07, 2019

Released 5 days ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Caught at the meet up. Thank you!