A Wrinkle in Time (The Time Quartet)

Little Free Library
by Madeleine L'Engle | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingauthorauthorwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 9/24/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingauthorauthorwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, October 18, 2013
I'm registering this kids' book in memory of Becky -- the daughter of a friend and fellow BookCrosser, ResQgeek -- who was tragically killed in August 2010 at the age of 9.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook. http://www.BeckysHugs.com

Released 5 yrs ago (10/20/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library #9136 - W Alexandria & Hancock in Alexandria, Virginia USA

I'm adding this to the collection in my Little Free Library, at the corner of West Alexandria Ave. and Hancock Ave., in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria. Please come by, browse the bookshelf, and take a book (or several). If you have books to donate, bring them by and place them inside. When you're finished reading a Little Free Library book, you can choose either to keep it, to return it to this or any other LFL, or to give it away. No strings. No limits. No fees. No memberships. Just BOOKS!

Spreading the joy of reading, through BookCrossing and Little Free Libraries!

See www.littlefreelibrary.org/ for more details about Little Free Libraries.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 21, 2013
I picked up this book at the grand opening party for Little Free Library of Alexandria & Hancock (#9136), at the home of authorauthor, in Alexandria, Virginia, USA. Thank you for this book!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by merope33 at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 15, 2013
I loved this book when I was a kid and I am really looking forward to reading it again and maybe passing it on to the daughter of some friends. Found at the Little Free Library in Twinbrook.

It was wonderful to reread this book. It was a favorite when I was a kid and is as good as I remember it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/27/2014 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a new home. I encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing "SqueakyChu" as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqnutZipswing at Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, May 05, 2014
I found this is book, or it found me, on 4/27/2014 at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival, Kensington, Md. I found it at the BookCrossing tent among the other books to be set traveling. I was so excited to talk to Book Crossing members at the festival and I have now become a member myself.

I plan to reread this book and release it somewhere very special in the memory of Becky. I never met Becky but I know her spirit lives on forever.

Journal Entry 10 by wingSqnutZipswing at white Cliffs in Dover, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/23/2014 UTC) at white Cliffs in Dover, Kent United Kingdom

I left this book in memory of Becky at the East Kent National Trust charity book shelf at the White Cliffs of Dover. There is a lovely view of the English Channel and the coast of France from the book donation site.

This book is traveling in the memory of Becky...... See first journal entry.

To the the person who finds this book, read it or not , but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found.... keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....