Thirteen at dinner

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by blackteiwaz of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 9/21/2013
Journal Entry 1 by blackteiwaz from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 21, 2013
Given to me to release.
-------
Reserved for book-a-neer, enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Thanks for sending this. And thanks for the beautiful minisheet and stamps on the package. They were really great.

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 04, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/3/2017 UTC) at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

For the 1st sentence vbb. Now on its way to the US. Sorry for the delay.

Journal Entry 4 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Thank you for sharing this book with the first sentence, "The memory of the public is short."

Journal Entry 5 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, May 08, 2019
I read this book and found it entertaining. I gather the title comes from a superstition that if there are thirteen people at a dinner party, then the first person to get up from the table will die.

I liked the story because the clues I thought were meant to mislead the reader did, but not in the way I expected.

I'm reserving this book for the Food Bookbox because of "dinner" in the title.

Journal Entry 6 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

I included this book in the Food Bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Came home in the food book box (my original box went MIA, but Azuki got it going again!).

I read this book back in 2010, when I was trying to read the Agatha Christie challenge, I gave up when I realized she had WAY to many books (: