Little Book of Ketamine, The

by Kit Kelly | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0914171976 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 9/21/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, September 29, 2013
Seems to be an unapologetic look at the recreational use of Ketamine...not something I would normally read (and definitely not something I'm interested in trying), but maybe I'll flip through it.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (12/20/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in quietorchid's Medicine Chest IV.

Journal Entry 3 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, January 25, 2014
Came home in the Medicine Chest IV bookbox. I will find it a good reader as my shelf is rather full right now!

Released 5 yrs ago (4/3/2016 UTC) at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling And Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on the shelf to find a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!