Sound of Music

by Stefan Herzl , Bernhard Helminger | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGhaneschawing of Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on 9/20/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingGhaneschawing from Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, September 20, 2013

Journal Entry 2 by wingGhaneschawing at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 20, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (9/27/2013 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Ally1665 at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 29, 2013
This got left in my bag after the release walk. Releasing it now in Keighley.