The Dovekeepers: A Novel

by Alice Hoffman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 145161747X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/20/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 29, 2013
I selected this book from Little Free Library #8870 on South Rolling Road in Catonsville, Maryland. Thank you!

Both my husband and I have been to Israel and ascended to the top of Masada. My husband is reading this book now.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 04, 2013
My husband stopped reading this book on page 47. It wasn't keeping his interest. I'll keep it to see if I like it,

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 04, 2018
I am simply overwhelmed with books. There's nothing to do now but a massive book culling. As it is, even if I live to a grand old age and remain completely healthy, there is no way I would be able to read as many books as I have placed on my "To Be Read" pile here at home. This one book book is part of that massive culling.

Sweet travels, little book, and good luck in finding a welcoming reader.

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word ICE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!