Hanging Up

by Ephron, Delia | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by gategrl of Wallingford, Connecticut USA on 12/23/2003
Journal Entry 1 by gategrl from Wallingford, Connecticut USA on Tuesday, December 23, 2003
"...Eve Mozell is having a lousy day, and she hasn't even gotten past breakfast yet."
"Moving and funny...in some ways Hanging Up is a fun-house version of King Lear." Newsday

Journal Entry 2 by gategrl at DB Mart, 384 Main St. in Durham, Connecticut USA on Saturday, June 26, 2004
Released on Saturday, June 26, 2004 at Dairy Mart on Rt17. Placed it above the phone. in Durham, Connecticut USA.

on the phone

Journal Entry 3 by Lizabeth86 from Middletown, Connecticut USA on Saturday, June 26, 2004
Caught at dairy mart and left 2 other books to replace in case anyone else decided to go hunting for this.

Journal Entry 4 by Lizabeth86 at Post Office, 4 South Main St. in Wallingford, Connecticut USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (7/27/2005 UTC) at Post Office, 4 South Main St. in Wallingford, Connecticut USA

On a bench in front of Post Office

7/28/05 I had no idea we were expecting a severe thunderstorm yesterday or I would have used my plastic bookcrossing bags. I have learned my lesson. I hope the book is still savageable. I am glad it was rescued.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, July 28, 2005
We found this book on a bench outside of the town post-office while taking a late night stroll after an unbearably hot day. We came across this waterlogged piece of fine literature and decided to bring it home with us!

CAUGHT IN WALLINGFORD CT UNITED STATES