corner corner Ida B: . . . and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 07, 2013

Thank you to the individual who placed this book into Little Free Library #7720.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 07, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/7/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 10, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/10/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for Round #2...

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word WORLD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!