Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)

by Ann Brashares | Teens |
Registered by NMReader of Herndon, Virginia USA on 8/30/2013
Journal Entry 1 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, August 30, 2013
Welcome to BookCrossing! It's a site for catching and releasing books and spreading the good karma of reading! Please make a journal entry when you FIND this book and let previous readers know how you came upon it. You may remain anonymous on this site if you like but it's very safe and spam free. We leave FREE books around for others to stumble upon...they read, and then re-release in a public place for someone else to enjoy. Of course you're welcome to keep the book if you prefer but it's more fun to watch them travel and to hear from them once in a while. I hope you enjoy the book but I especially hope you enjoy BookCrossing.

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Journal Entry 2 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, August 30, 2013
B&N Overview
With unraveled embroidery and fraying hems, the Traveling Pants are back for one last, glorious summer.

Lena: Immerses herself in her painting and an intoxicating summer fling, fearing that the moment she forgets about Kostos will be the moment she sees him again.

Carmen: Falls under the spell of a sophisticated college friend for whom a theatrical role means everything and the heritage of the Pants means nothing.

Bridget: Joins a dig for an ancient city on the coast of Turkey and discovers that her archaeology professor is available in every way except one.

Tibby: Leaves behind someone she loves, wrongly believing he will stay where she has left him.

Join Ann Brashares's beloved sisterhood once again in a dazzling, fearless novel. It's a summer that will forever change the lives of Lena, Carmen, Bee, and Tibby, here and now, past and future, together and apart.

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, September 09, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (9/10/2013 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

I am sending this book to JennyC1230 to enjoy when she has had time to read the first three books in the series.

Enjoy and share once you have finished reading it

USPS Tracking #: 9114901159815560001219

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 27, 2013
Thank you so much for the RABCK from my wishlist! I loved the movie, so I'm looking forward to reading the series. You have inspired me to read the first book: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, so it should be sooner rather than later for me to read the books you sent.

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 19, 2014
My Review: This was a great ending to the Traveling Pants series! The four girls spend most of their time apart since they are in college, working and other things get in the way. I'm kind of glad they left the girls lives to your imagination rather than saying 15 years later, this is what happened to them.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 09, 2014
This book is starting out in Round #3 of Teens VBB (US only). This VBB is open to new participants if you want to join send me a PM.

This VBB has ended so this book is available.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Friday, January 27, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (1/27/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy the book!