Essential Grammar in Use

by Raymond Murphy | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingLamillawing of Minsk, anywhere Belarus on 8/30/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingLamillawing at Мoсква (Moscow), Moscow (Federal City) Russia on Friday, August 30, 2013
Купила в "Молодой Гвардии" на Полянке в прошлом году. Мягкая обложка, большой формат, увесистая

The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Monday, November 25, 2013
Reserved for my partner in Christmas Exchange.

This series of workbooks by Murphy was very helpful in my English study. Hope you'll find the use for it, too

Journal Entry 3 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/26/2013 UTC) at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

Happy New Year!

Journal Entry 4 by yaroujidai at Kobe / 神戸市, Hyogo-ken Japan on Thursday, December 05, 2013
I received this book with a lot of presents by Christmas exchange.
Thank you so much,Lamilla.

I will eat chocolate and drink tea your gift, So I think I will spend wonderful time with your books and gift.

2013-12-05-174219

Journal Entry 5 by zyasiminntea at Kobe / 神戸市, 兵庫県 Japan on Sunday, February 02, 2014
ブッククロシング公式ゾーン アオキ印房さんでキャッチしました。小学生の本?? 頑張って読みたいと思います。

Journal Entry 6 by zyasiminntea at まち角の図書館 in Ikeda / 池田市, 大阪府 Japan on Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (6/21/2015 UTC) at まち角の図書館 in Ikeda / 池田市, 大阪府 Japan