Lucky Jim (New York Review Books Classics)

by Kingsley Amis | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Frakke-Per of Rottumerzijl, Groningen Netherlands on 8/29/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Frakke-Per from Rottumerzijl, Groningen Netherlands on Thursday, August 29, 2013
Black bird version.

Journal Entry 2 by Frakke-Per at on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/18/2014 UTC) at

Op naar Boekentrol, die me helpt mijn woonst op te ruimen.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBoekentrolwing at - Ergens in de provincie, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, April 20, 2014
One of the books from the book bag I collected at Frakke-Per's last Friday. Thank you!

I already have a copy of this book, so this one will be directly available for new readers.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBoekentrolwing at - Ergens in de provincie, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, April 20, 2014
Contents:
'His mouth had been used as a latrine by some small creature of the night, and then as a mausoleum. During the night, too, he'd somehow been on a cross-country run and then been expertly beaten up by secret police. He felt bad.'

Jim Dixon has a terrible job at a second-rate university. His life is full of things he could happily do without: the tedious and ridiculous Professor Welch, a neurotic and unstable girlfriend, Margaret, burnt sheets, medieval recorder music and over-enthusiastic students. If he can just deliver a lecture on 'Merrie England', a moderately successful career surely awaits him. But without luck, life is never simple . . .

Journal Entry 5 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, May 12, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (5/12/2014 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

On its way to one of the winners of my 2 kg. book parcel RABCK.

I hope you like the books I picked for you. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by MLA at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, May 19, 2014
Thank you Boekentrol for this book which arrived on Friday, but the post office was closed when I got home and also closed on Saturday due to the celebration of our Constitution (which was signed on 17 May 1814).

I'm looking forward to read this book.

Journal Entry 7 by MLA at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (11/29/2018 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray, Oslo fylke Norway

Les og slipp på BookCrossing.com...

Sent as part of Secret Santa EU. Enjoy.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - MLA as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 8 by wingMargaridaPireswing at Pias (Serpa), Beja Portugal on Friday, December 28, 2018
Thank you for this book and the card :)