High Noon

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
Registered by lauraloo29 of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 8/25/2013
Journal Entry 1 by lauraloo29 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 25, 2013
The phenomenal number-one New York Times bestselling author is back with a spine-tingling novel about a woman who walks fearlessly into danger but must draw on her courage to let love into her life.

Journal Entry 2 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (9/25/2013 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to dutch-flybabe as a surprise RABCK! Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, November 5, 2013
What a sweet surprise this is, to find two books from my wishlist in my mailbox! I'm grinning from ear to ear, it really makes my day!:-D Thanks lauraloo29!

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, August 29, 2019
Another excellent story by Miss Roberts!

PS no wishes for this book by active bookcrossers, so I will release this book somewhere.

Journal Entry 5 by dutch-flybabe at Odin Coöperatieve Supermarkt in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, September 13, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/13/2019 UTC) at Odin Coöperatieve Supermarkt in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

I left this book in the cupboard today. Happy travels!