corner corner Nighttime: Too Dark to See / Too Scared to Sleep

Nighttime: Too Dark to See / Too Scared to Sleep
by Todd Strasser | Children's Books
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/23/2013

status (set by SqueakyChu): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 23, 2013

This book was found in the Little Free Library #7720 (Twinbrook). Thank you!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 23, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/23/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 12, 2016

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 29, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (10/4/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the words SCARE, SCARED, DARK, and NIGHT in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Caught!

My four-year-old grandson returned this book to me because it was too scary. I'll save it for him until he's older.