Lovely in Her Bones

by Sharyn McCrumb | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by avanta7 on 12/20/2003
Journal Entry 1 by avanta7 on Saturday, December 20, 2003
When an Appalachian dig to determine if an obscure Indian tribe in North Carolina can lay legal claim to the land they live on is stopped on account of murder, Elizabeth MacPherson — eager student of the rites of the past and mysteries of the present — starts digging deep. And when she mixes a little modern know-how with some old-fashioned suspicions, Elizabeth comes up with a batch of answers that surprise even the experts.... (from Barnes & Noble website)

The sequel to SICK OF SHADOWS.

Thrift store find. MMPB. Will be released after it's read.

Journal Entry 2 by avanta7 on Saturday, January 01, 2005
It's hard to write journal entries months after one has finished the book in question. And for the life of me, I can't remember why I didn't write one right away. Now, some three months or more after I read this, I'm having trouble remembering details....

Ah well. I liked it. Amusing, cozy, some fascinating information on the archaeological process of an active dig, a little romance. Altogether an enjoyable marshmallow of a story.

Journal Entry 3 by SLObunch from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Obtained from the shelf of BookCrosser avanta7 in anticipation of an upcoming weekend of wild releasing.

Journal Entry 4 by SLObunch at Carmel Plaza in Carmel, California USA on Saturday, December 03, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (12/3/2005 UTC) at Carmel Plaza in Carmel, California USA

On the "You Are Here" map near Banana Republic.