Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

The Girls

by Lori Lansens | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmissmarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 8/14/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingmissmarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Hello. You have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry here then read and release the book again where someone else will find it. Hope you enjoy the book. MissMarkey :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Taking this book to a new book group starting up in the village this week. Maybe it will take someone's fancy?

Journal Entry 3 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 17, 2018
Taken to the BC Meetup in The King's Head in Oxford.

Journal Entry 4 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 03, 2018
Started reading this in the Salcey Forest cafe and brought it home to finish.

Journal Entry 5 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018
Picked this up at Salcey Forest, and found it to be compelling reading. It is a thoughtful read, and I enjoyed the two different voices within it. I'll either release it again at Salcey or somewhere else local.

Journal Entry 6 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 11, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (1/11/2019 UTC) at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

posting this off soon.

Journal Entry 7 by wingShahrunwing at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, January 17, 2019
Thank you so much for this wish granting RABCK! I had completely forgotten it as coming. As always I’ll do my best to get it moving again as soon as I can.