Disney High School Musical 3 Senior Year: The Junior Novel (Junior Novelization)

by Author unknown | Teens | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1423112024 Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/7/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 07, 2013
Book Description: This must-have junior novel with an 8-page full-color insert retells the story of the much-anticipated theatrical release of High School Musical 3, which finds high school seniors Troy and Gabriella facing the prospect of being separated from one another as they head off to different colleges. Joined by the rest of the Wildcats, they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes, and fears about the future.

Journal Entry 2 by RCOUFan at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, August 10, 2013
My mom JennyC1230 gave me this book to read. I finished it and now it's ready to find a new home.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (1/15/2014 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This book is starting out in the Teens Shrinking Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, March 13, 2014
Taken from JennyC1230's Shrinking Teens Bookbox with thanks. I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my bookcrossing labels inside the book. :)

Released 5 yrs ago (3/22/2014 UTC) at Regency Park (condo on St. Louis/Chaminade campus) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released for msrubble's 2014 movie challenge and Secretariat's Oh, the Places We Can Go challenge.

(Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn what it has to offer.

Freed any good books lately? It's good for the circulation. :)