Shades of Temptation (Hqn)

by Virna DePaul | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 8/5/2013
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, August 05, 2013
Carrie Ward understands dangerous men, and she's got the scars to prove it. These days, the Special Investigations Group detective saves her risk taking for the job. But when she's asked to pursue a high-profile serial killer, she'll have to join forces with the last man she wants to depend on—Jase Tyler, an ace senior detective who's as reckless as she is cautious. And despite her best intentions, the sparks begin to fly.

As Carrie and Jase race to try to save the next victim, the passion that simmers between them ignites. But a cunning killer at the top of his game is challenging Carrie to play to the very end. Now all she can count on are her instincts—and Jase, the one man daring enough to keep her safe….

Journal Entry 2 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 16, 2014
Sending to Jenny in exchange for a book from her Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 31, 2014
Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
This wasn't chosen from Round #12 of the Virtual Romance Bookbox. I think I will read this one before passing it on.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 14, 2015
My Review: I enjoyed this book. It's more suspense than romance, but the main characters are interesting and fun to read about. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I will look for more of her books.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 23, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (1/23/2015 UTC) at SoHo Bagel OBCZ - Towne Lake Parkway in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left on the bookshelf when picking up some cheddar bagels for the family. Enjoy the book!