Snowdrops

by A. D. Miller | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by EdinburghReader of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/1/2013
Journal Entry 1 by EdinburghReader from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 01, 2013
Well written book set in Moscow. I enjoyed it and found it quite easy to read as the pace flowed along nicely.

Journal Entry 2 by EdinburghReader at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 01, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (8/1/2013 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

No additional notes

Journal Entry 3 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 01, 2013
Picked up at the meetup, thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2019
Well-written, evocative book. I found the story it told painful and disturbing to read at times, but it was done in a believable manner. The character of Nick was carefully drawn, and the attraction of Moscow's secretive and deceitful culture clearly brought out. The ending in particular really worked I thought.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLittleSuzwing at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 09, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (2/10/2019 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

To be released at the Old Gang meetup.

If you are new to bookcrossing - welcome and congratulations for finding a book! Please leave a journal entry to let me and any other readers know where it has gone and what you thought of it.

Journal Entry 6 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, February 11, 2019
Thanks for bringing along, sounds interesting

Journal Entry 7 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, June 14, 2019
Very compelling read and you could tell the author had lived in Moscow himself as so much was clearly first hand knowledge. The novel reads like a confession from Nick to his fiance and the reader and you know there is a scam going on (or rather two) but the story really keeps you on your toes until the very end. Very gripping indeed.

Journal Entry 8 by kinedi at The Sage, Cafe area in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/21/2019 UTC) at The Sage, Cafe area in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!