Book Club Journal

by Martha Rosen | Reference |
Registered by KiwiKat of Blenheim, Marlborough New Zealand on 12/18/2003
Journal Entry 1 by KiwiKat from Blenheim, Marlborough New Zealand on Thursday, December 18, 2003
Change of plan for this book. As it is a workbook and record keeper for an organized book club...and after having a really good look at it again...I think I will hang on to it. I might start up a book club when winter rolls around again in New Zealand or I might just use it to keep track of my favourite books.
Thanks again for this great little book 'Alrescate'.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 18, 2005
Arrived today in a big box of books for the NZBC Convention. Thanks Sherlockfan, and wish you could be here.

One week to go!!!

This is a lovely looking journal - I hope someone at the convention can provide it with a good home.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 25, 2005
Put out on the table at the Friday night welcome function for the NZBC convention - no idea who ended up with it!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 25, 2005
This book was one that was there at the end of the night and I managed to rescue it.
Nobody else wanted it and I couldn't just leave it there. It has such a beautiful soft cover.
So for now I have it, I'll see if there is something I can do with it........