Sue Grafton: Three Complete Novels; A, B & C

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 051720679X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 7/29/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, July 29, 2013
This is now a bookcrossing book :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, September 08, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (9/8/2014 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Well this is yet another author I find I like. So it's a good job I started to collect the series then☺

I have given it to a friend (releasing for Never judge a book by its cover week 36) today who enjoys mysteries too. We will see if she gets hooked like me!

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, September 13, 2018
She's booked :-) back with me .

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, September 13, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Wishlist book :-)

Journal Entry 5 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 07, 2018
Received as an RABCK at the Ipswich Unconvention. Thank you very much Diane-Fraser! :)

Journal Entry 6 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 23, 2019
A is for Alibi: The first of Grafton's Alphabet series featuring the private detective Kinsey Millhone. Millhone is contacted by a women just released from prison for murdering her husband, who still maintains her innocence. The victim was repeatedly unfaithful and has many enemies, but it's not clear whether Nikki is innocent. Millhone uncovers another related death in the police files, but eight years on the trail has gone cold. An interesting plot, plenty of action and enough character detail to keep you involved.
B is for Burglar: In the second of Grafton's Alphabet series, Kinsey Milhone is employed by a woman looking for her missing sister. It soon becomes clear that she vanished soon after the woman nextdoor was murdered by a burglar. A good plot with some subtle red herrings and lots going on.
C is for Corpse: Kinsey Milhone is asked to investigate the attempted murder of a wealthy young man who's been in a terrible car accident - he swears he was forced off the road and he knows he was somehow involved in blackmail but the gaps in his memory means it's up to Kinsey to piece together what was going on - and then his next car crash is fatal. I'm enjoying this series.

Journal Entry 7 by winggreenbadgerwing at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 21, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Taken to give to another bookcrosser at the meet up at the Knights Templar.

Journal Entry 8 by wingjax987654321wing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, September 22, 2019
Picked this up at the London Book Crossing meetup. Thank you for bringing it all the way from Newcastle. I look forward to reading it.