Crook as Rookwood

by Chris Nyst | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by WelTec of Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand on 7/24/2013
Journal Entry 1 by WelTec from Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, July 24, 2013
When Gold Coast lawyer Eddie Moran comes to Sydney to look after Slick's interests after the death of her ex, he finds a simple drug overdose isn't so simple after all. It's not just the crooked cops, it's the strong whiff of a deal being done higher up and well offstage.

Released 8 yrs ago (7/24/2013 UTC) at WelTec Learning Commons - CBD Campus in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Hello Dear Reader,
I’m a very special book – you see I’m travelling around the world meeting new friends and I hope I’ve met another friend in you.

You've found your way into the BookCrossing website - congratulations.

Please make a quick journal entry to say that you’ve found me, discover where I’ve been, who’s read me and let them know I am safe in your hands.

Then READ ME, make an entry about what you thought of me, then RELEASE ME – pass me on to someone else who will enjoy me. You can then post a release note on the site so you can continue the record of the journey that I take and the lives that I touch forever more!

You were referred by WelTec. Welcome to the BookCrossing world.