Olive Kitteridge

by Elizabeth Strout | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0812971833 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingruzenawing of Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/20/2013
Buy from one of these Booksellers:
Amazon.com | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR | Amazon IT | Bol.com
3 journalers for this copy...
Journal Entry 1 by wingruzenawing from Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, July 20, 2013
Random House 2008, paperback edition. 270 p. + A Reader's Guide.
Pulitzer Prize for Fiction 2008

EDIT. 29.6.18. En tullut kirjoittaneeksi kirjasta mitään, varmaan siksi että tiesin lukevani sen joskus toiseenkin kertaan. Nyt luen sitä toista kertaa. Se käyköön suosituksesta. En varmaan tule lukeneeksi kolmatta kertaa, joten tarjosin Hep-ketjussa, ja kirja lähtee Chanialle.

-ruzena

Journal Entry 2 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, July 09, 2018
Thank you so much, I look forward to read this so much!

Journal Entry 3 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Friday, August 03, 2018
Lovely! One gets to know many people in a small town, and somehow their lives are connected with Olive's. Deep feelings under the silent surface, great writing. I really liked this!

Journal Entry 4 by Chania at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, January 13, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2019 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES:

Sending to Tyrnimarja now!

Journal Entry 5 by wingTyrnimarjawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, January 17, 2019
Thank you for this wishlist book! I have seen the TV serial based on this novel and I liked it a lot. I hope that the book will be good as well! At least it has got 10 stars from ruzena ...

Are you sure you want to delete this item? It cannot be undone.