Tom's Midnight Garden

by Philippa Pearce | Children's Books |
ISBN: 0192792423 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/20/2013
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 20, 2013
Bought at a Corsham charity shop

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 09, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (9/9/2013 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Was posted a few days ago as I noticed that it was someone's wish list. Was going to leave it at an outdoor performance of Tom's Midnight Garden but it got cancelled because of a thunder storm.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Thanks! I've been wanting to read this one for ages (it was mentioned in an aside in a children's lit course I sat in on years ago as one of those children's books that everyone has read, and I'd never even heard of it!).

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, September 16, 2013
Quite a lovely story, and an interesting twist on the secret garden theme. Glad I finally got to read it!

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (9/17/2013 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at last night's meetup.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.