The Ghost and the Femme Fatale (Haunted Bookshop Mysteries, No. 4)

by Alice Kimberly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by T02S03B11D20 of Springport, Michigan USA on 7/17/2013
Journal Entry 1 by T02S03B11D20 from Springport, Michigan USA on Wednesday, July 17, 2013
How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by T02S03B11D20 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, July 19, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (7/19/2013 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

A wish list tag...enjoy. Things start getting a little steamy.................

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Friday, August 16, 2013
August 16, 2013: Just popped in to note that this book is on the short list, and noticed that I never journaled that I rec'd it. That's really unlike me, I'm really sorry. Well, anyway, it's now on the short list!

February 4, 2014: Started and completed within three days as part of my "Reduce Mount TBR" challenge for 2014. I'm enjoying these cozy "Ghost and Mrs Muir" type mysteries. Thank you!

February 26, 2014: The set of four books was accepted by JennyC1230 and will be on their way soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, March 03, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (3/3/2014 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

The Ghost and the Dead Deb, The Ghost and the Dead Man's Library, The Ghost and the Femme Fatale, and The Ghost and the Haunted Mansion are all traveling together to JennyC1230 in Georgia this week!☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Thank you so much! I enjoyed the first book in this series, so I'm looking forward to reading more about Jack and Penelope in the haunted bookshop. :-)

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, June 26, 2014
Book #4 in the Haunted Bookshop series:
The local Film Noir festival takes a dark turn when a legendary femme fatale is nearly killed. Now, bookstore owner Penelope Thornton-McClure enlists the help of Jack Shepard, P.I. - even though he and his license expired more than fifty years ago.

My Review: Another great book in this series! I love the dreams that Jack gives Penelope where she gets to go back in time and see where he lived, worked, etc. New York in the 1940's would be a really cool experience. Looking forward to reading more from Jack the ghost and Penelope the small town bookstore owner!