Death of a Dreamer (Hamish Macbeth)

by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingcatsalivewing of Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on 1/3/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, January 03, 2015
cover:
In the Highlands village of Lochdubh, every season has its special flavour. Lanky, red-haired constable Hamish Macbeth relishes them all, but spring is the grandest. Now the winter storms have blown out to sea, the loch is smooth as glass, and Macbeth is content with his dog, cat and cup of tea... until his quiet life is shattered by a shocking death.

High up in the mountains, the body of eccentric dreamer Effie Garrard has been found. The authorities are quick to close the case as a suicide - yet Macbeth thinks she was murdered. But after several of his ex-girlfriends come to town, the constable becomes very distracted in his investigation of Effie's demise. And now in danger of dreaming too much himself, Macbeth may miss a very real killer who will give him the nightmare of his life...

Journal Entry 2 by wingcatsalivewing at Alphabet VBB (Int'l), A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (1/26/2015 UTC) at Alphabet VBB (Int'l), A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sent to saskiasosmile for the Alphabet VBB round 8.

Journal Entry 3 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 09, 2015
Chosen form the Alphabet VBB and arrived today.
Thank you catsalive!
This will be a treat for a snowy evening at home.

Journal Entry 4 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 28, 2020
This book has been waiting on my shelf for a log time. I have read and enjoyed it.
Available for a next reader now.

Journal Entry 5 by saskiasosmile at Cafe Nero in Guisborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 07, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (3/7/2020 UTC) at Cafe Nero in Guisborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Dear finder: By the time you have found this message you have hopefully looked at the book and decided to read it.
Please journal here, to tell me that you have found this book.So I can follow its journey...
I hope you will read and enjoy this book. You can journal again, to let others know what you think of this book.
You can do with it as you like. But if you decide to let it go to another reader again, may I ask you to journal to say this.

Do have a look round this site, maybe you like books as much as I do, and decide to join Bookcrossing! If you do, please note that you were referred by saskiasosmile.
All the best for your future reading!