corner corner By the Light of the Moon

By the Light of the Moon
by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingcatsalivewing of Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on 7/16/2013

status (set by freezone): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Monday, March 17, 2014

cover:
On the road, on a hot Arizona night, Dylan O'Conner is overpowered by a stranger who injects him with an unknown substance. All he's told is that he's a "carrier", not of a disease but of something wondrous that will transform his life in remarkable ways - if it doesn't kill him in the next 24 hours.

Now Dylan, his autistic brother, Shep, and another "carrier", a young woman, are swept into a desperate search for the shattering truth of what they are and what they might become. But first they must elude those sent to destroy them.

Their only chance is to discover the meaning of the messages that Shep, with precious time running out, begins to repeat, about a man who does his work... By the Light of the Moon.

I really enjoyed the story but it ended rather abruptly. I wanted a bit more.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcatsalivewing at First Page VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (10/10/2016 UTC) at First Page VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

catsalive #4 sent to BooksnBeer for the Int'l First-Page Roundabout

Journal Entry 3 by BooksnBeer at Annandale, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 30, 2016

Excellent - not what I expected - love it!!

I have read a few other Koontz books and have loved some and hated others. Can't wait to start this one.

Journal Entry 4 by freezone at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Dean Koontz is a very entertaining, gripping writer. I'm going to save for one of those times that I'm just looking for something to get lost in....