A Touch of Merry (Zebra Christmas Regency Romance)

by Irene Loyd Black | Romance |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 17, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Downey, California USA on Friday, July 31, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/31/2015 UTC) at Downey, California USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Sunday, September 06, 2015
Received in a RABCK from bookstogive...thank you. Looks like a fun Christmas read.

Journal Entry 4 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Friday, December 23, 2016
This was a good read. I was anxious to find out what would happen next. Of course, it had a very happy ending.

Journal Entry 5 by tomato68 at San Diego Zoo Safari Park in Escondido, California USA on Thursday, December 29, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/25/2016 UTC) at San Diego Zoo Safari Park in Escondido, California USA

I left the book in one of the ladies' restrooms within the park.

Released for the Christmas Challenge.
Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge.
Released for the KTM Challenge.