Improbable Cause

by J. A. Jance | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (8/24/2013 UTC) at Leesville, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingjosieriverswing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Saturday, September 07, 2013
Received this along with several other JP Beaumont Mysteries last week.

Kept me guessing :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingjosieriverswing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Sunday, September 08, 2013
Book 5:

Eye for Eye and Tooth for Tooth: Perhaps it was fitting justice: a dentist who was overly fond of administering pain found murdered in his own chair. The question for Seattle Homicide Detective J. P. Beaumont is not so much who wanted Dr. Frederick Nielson dead, but rather who of the many finally reached the breaking point. There’s something particularly sordid about this investigation and its subsequent revelations of violence, cruelty, infidelity and sexual abuse. But the most damning piece of evidence is one that will shake Beau to the core of his beliefs . . . and reveal to him the true meaning of evil.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjosieriverswing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (6/7/2014 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Sending to Booklady331 as part of JAJance RABCK

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Thank you for your generous box of books. I am reading this series in order. I will pass this book on after I finish it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (6/19/2014 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Lending to my brother as he will get it read before I can get to read it. I am concentrating on One Word Titles for the August release challenge.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 09, 2014
Given to me to read by booklady331, my sister.

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, August 23, 2014
Back from my brother. Now in my pile to read.

Journal Entry 10 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 14, 2015
I found this book much better than the previous one. I did find one thing that puzzled me. I trust to find another person here on BC to send the book to.

Journal Entry 11 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, January 19, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (1/20/2015 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK to Jmsmom. Trust you enjoy the series.

Journal Entry 12 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Friday, January 30, 2015
Received from booklady331. Thank you!

Journal Entry 13 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Friday, November 25, 2016
I liked this one better than previous books. Enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 14 by wingjmsmomwing at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (11/20/2018 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sent in the series bookbox.

Journal Entry 15 by kaila-ann at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, March 27, 2019
I selected this one from ChicVolley99’s series bookbox. It sounds like an interesting read and it will be making its way to Mt. TBR.

Journal Entry 16 by kaila-ann at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Sunday, March 28, 2021
Getting ready to move which means it's time to cull the stacks. This one will be finding a new home soon!

Journal Entry 17 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Thursday, May 06, 2021
Thanks for the box of books!