At His Command (Candlelight Ecstasy, No 440)

by Helen Conrad | Romance |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 17, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Paris Landing State Park Inn in Buchanan, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (10/14/2014 UTC) at Paris Landing State Park Inn in Buchanan, Tennessee USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Received in a RABCK from bookstogive...Thank you. I'll try to read or release it soon.

Journal Entry 4 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Sunday, September 09, 2018
I wasted my time with this one. The man finds a woman in his closet and puts his hands all over her looking for his birthday card and the stranger is so handsome and gets her so hot and bothered that she just melts. They instantly "fall in love". They don't know each other at all, but they want to hop right in bed together.....Yuck! It's no wonder young girls get crazy ideas from reading romance books...there isn't much reality to them...at least I sure hope people have more sense than this. Falling in love takes time because you need to get to know the character of a person before you can love them...the outward attraction is just lust.

Journal Entry 5 by tomato68 at Lakewood Mall in Lakewood, California USA on Monday, September 10, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (9/10/2018 UTC) at Lakewood Mall in Lakewood, California USA

I left the book on a bench outside of Horizon Beauty.

Released for the 3 Per Week Challenge