The Deer Leap

by Martha Grimes | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0440119383 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/15/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 17, 2014

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/2/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 26, 2018
The Big Box O' Books arrived safely today - many thanks! I'll try to find lots of different places to release these, so that your books might report back from several different towns and states. (My favorite Grimes book is the VERY quirky mystery-in-poem-form, Send Bygraves!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Pond Parish Town Forest in Amherst, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, November 04, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (11/4/2018 UTC) at Pond Parish Town Forest in Amherst, New Hampshire USA

I left this book, bagged against the elements, on a bench near the Spring Rd. trailhead; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***