Raven's Gate: Book One of the Gatekeepers

by Anthony Horowitz | Teens |
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 7/14/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 14, 2013
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

Was given a box of books from a fellow BookCrossers who needed to get rid of them and didn't have time to register them. Got some amazing books including this one.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016
This was a good book. I look forward to seeing where the series goes.

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/8/2016 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the meetup today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016
I thought that the elder Herchellette would like this. Thanks for passing it across the table to me.

Journal Entry 5 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 12, 2018
Caught at meeting

Journal Entry 6 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (11/10/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Matt has to puzzle it out and not seem like he has lost his mind. He’s caught in the middle of a sinister plot and is trying to escape the place where 5 roads meet and people keep dying when they try to help him.

There is definitely more than meets they eye with this town.

Journal Entry 7 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, November 11, 2018
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing November meet-up. Some YA fantasy that sounded right up my alley.

Journal Entry 8 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 08, 2018
So, I started reading the book, but the second I did, it felt super familiar. I then had the scary thought that I had read this book before and I just forget that I read it. Yeah, turns out I have read this book. The reason I didn't recognize the book at the meeting was because the book I previously read had a different cover. At least this book can claim that it's semi-memorable.

Journal Entry 9 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing on this book to the next reader at the Calgary BookCrossing January meet-up.

Journal Entry 10 by wingfraculawing at Little Free Library - Huntwick Cres NE in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Huntwick Cres NE in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing Fracula as referring you.

If it's not your cup of tea, pass it on and consider this as your invitation to the wonderful world of BookCrossing!

Enjoy. Good Book Karma to You!