Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

by Seth Grahame-Smith | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 7/14/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 14, 2013
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

Picked up at a Langdon garage sale, it is one I have been wanting to read.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2018 UTC) at Langdon, Alberta Canada

Now that I have finished this one I am very curious to learn more about Abraham Lincoln. From what I do know, this stayed pretty close to main "facts" about his life but added in Vampires. Pretty cool.

Journal Entry 3 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, October 15, 2018
picked up at the Calgary October meeting