Rescue My Heart (An Animal Magnetism Novel)

by Jill Shalvis | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 7/10/2013
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Book #3 in the Animal Magnetism series:

She never wanted a hero...
After a tragic stint in the National Guards, Adam Connelly returns to Idaho and to Belle Haven, the animal shelter he owns with his brothers. All Adam wants is to be alone. Then he opens the door to the past - the woman whose heart he once broke. Still gorgeous, still tough-as-nails, but this time, unusually vulnerable.

Holly learned the hard way to never depend on a man for anything. Now, of all men, Adam is the last one she wants to see, and the only one she needs. Her father has gone missing in the Bitterroot Mountains and she could use someone with tracking skills to help find him.

For Holly and Adam, each with their ghosts, a trek this desperate, this unpredictable, and this intimate, will have its share of risks - including opening their hearts one more time.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 14, 2013
My Review: I loved this story! It had great characters, humor, romance, as well as steamy love scenes. I need to look for more books in this series.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, March 07, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #11.

Released 6 yrs ago (3/24/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Loriped from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 5 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, April 04, 2014
Thanks for sending the book. This one is for both of us.

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at LoriPed's Free Book Giveaway in Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (8/1/2014 UTC) at LoriPed's Free Book Giveaway in Keizer, Oregon USA

These books will be in boxes marked FREE BOOKS located on the lawn in front of the house. They will be available Friday and Saturday only.
To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me LORIPED as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!