Still life with woodpecker

by Tom Robbins | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by HI77 of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 7/10/2013
Journal Entry 1 by HI77 from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, July 10, 2013
The guys' a cracking pot,

splintering bamboo spoons
in all directions.

Journal Entry 2 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (7/13/2013 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

Happy Summer Gift Giving of 2013!! :)

My goal this summer is WORLD DOMINATION! :D

Ok, ok. So maybe I'm just trying to take over the whole of society. :)

Alright! Alright! You got me! I'm just kicking a few books around for the summer! Sheesh! Talk about stomping on my cheerios! :P

Hope this book is the start of a great summer of reading!! :)

Journal Entry 3 by tchaikovsky at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, July 17, 2013
I received this book today as a surprise RABCK, and trust me, it was definitely a surprise! I practically flew in the air when I saw what was in the package, as I was expecting it to be something else.This is one of my favorite books of all-time and I can't wait to reread it. Thank you to HI77 for making my day :) I'll read and release the book as soon as possible so that you can watch it travel the world.

Journal Entry 4 by tchaikovsky at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (12/4/2013 UTC) at Charleston, South Carolina USA

I sent this book out to another bookcrosser as a trade this morning; it should arrive soon. I hope that you enjoy this book as much as I did & may you discover the purpose of the moon through Robinson's writing... I can't say that I discovered its purpose, but I did come to appreciate its existence.

Journal Entry 5 by Llednyl at Richwood, Ohio USA on Monday, December 09, 2013