Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Puffin Teenage Fiction)

by Mildred D. Taylor | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Vapermom of Trenton, Ontario Canada on 7/9/2013
Journal Entry 1 by Vapermom from Trenton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 11, 2013
The vivid story of a black family whose warm ties to each other and their land give them strength to defy rural Southern racism during the Depression. . . . Entirely through its own internal development, the novel shows the rich inner rewards of black pride, love, and independence despite the certainty of outer defeat."

Journal Entry 2 by Vapermom at Walmart in Trenton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 05, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (9/5/2015 UTC) at Walmart in Trenton, Ontario Canada

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you're done so it can continue its journey. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, vapermom as the one who referred you.