Kasimir und die Bauernhof-Olympiade

by Julia Boehme | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dugoengche of Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 7/3/2013
Journal Entry 1 by dugoengche from Hilden, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Pixi-Serie 208

passt wunderbar zum Olympiade-Spiel

the book title was changed to "Hildania und die Olympiada"

it is just a small Pixi-book that fits in, so this book is travelling as a message in the bootle.
We send it to Hawaii and with help from Dustyflint it will be wild released in the ocean.
We do not have all details for currents and drifts in that region but we are prety sure, the book will be reaching international water, very, very far from land soon:-)

PS: I normally DO protect the enviroment and especially what concerns the oceans I once learned: take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but bubbles..
But - sorry - in this special case I have to make an exception.I hope, Poseidon/Neptun will forgive me...

Journal Entry 3 by dustyflint at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, July 26, 2013
Received via post today - will release in the ocean this weekend. Lovely packaging, a message in a bottle.

Journal Entry 4 by dustyflint at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, August 25, 2013
Delivered to bookfriend headed for the Big Island of Hawaii. Will be released there. Awaiting photos!

Journal Entry 5 by dustyflint at Puna, Hawaii USA on Thursday, September 5, 2013
Released in Puna on the Big Island of Hawaii! Bon Voyage!