Moominland Midwinter

Greetings from Finland
by Tove Jansson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSoozreaderwing of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 4/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, April 15, 2021
From the back cover: Moomins always sleep through the winter — or they did until the year Moomintroll woke up and went exploring in the silent snow-covered valley, where the river used to scuttle along and all his friends were so busy in summer.

Released 3 wks ago (4/16/2021 UTC) at by mail / post / courier, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Virtual International BC UnConvention 2021. Thank you for choosing this book from the book buffet! Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 23, 2021
Thanks very much for the book and the postcard! The book I am sending you was posted a couple of days ago. Hopefully it won’t take too long to arrive.

My sister had this edition of the book when we were children.