Night Games

by Nina Bangs | Romance |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (7/6/2014 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Releasing as a offering for the Romance VBB, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox. I love this author, so I'm going to read this quickly while it's waiting to be chosen!

Book Description: He is the MVP of the future's hottest sport.

In the year 2502, sex is a spectator sport, and Brian Byrne is its undisputed champion. He plays with a passion for the game, never for the woman. So why does he feel burned out, used up, and in need of a vacation? A few weeks in a simpler time where he doesn't have to think about sex sounds great.

She wants a perfect night of pleasure.

Ally O'Neill is having a career crisis. She is the best-selling author of a series on how to be the perfect wife. She is also recently divorced, so her perfect wife theory obviously needs fine-tuning. Her publisher now wants Ally to write about a night of sexual pleasure from a single woman's perspective. What does she know about sex and today's single woman? Nothing. Ally requires a consultant with sex-god credentials.

Ally and Brian meet in 2002 beside the ruins of an Irish castle. Ally believes she needs Brian for only one night, but soon realizes she wants him to be her forever-man. Brian thinks no woman can tempt him, but Ally quickly has him trying to renegotiate the no-sex clause in his contract.

In a world where no one has ever heard of the Testosterone Titans, Brian is about to discover that scoring is a lot less fun than falling in love.

My Review: I liked this story, there's a bit of whimsy and humor mixed in this romance story, as well as time travel from the year 2052 where Sex Games are equal to football in popularity.

Released 6 yrs ago (9/23/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Aramena from the Virtual Romance Bookbox. Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 5 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Arrived today!