Dumb witness

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingLittleSuzwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 02, 2013
Picked up at the Christian Aid book sale in May. Can never resist a Christie...

Journal Entry 2 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 19, 2015
Ah, another book to feed my Agatha Christie addiction - looking forward to reading this. Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 29, 2018
Emily Arundel is a maiden lady of mature years. She lives with her servants, a lady companion and is surrounded by the children of her siblings who all have an eye to the mainchance. They all come to stay one weekend and all hope for a handout whether it be to pay off debts, send children to school, or finance a fiance's research.

More importantly, she lives with Bob...her dog. He has a nifty trick of bouncing his ball down the stairs for people to throw back to him. So when Emily takes a tumble down the stairs in the middle of the night, he gets the blame. But Emily is not so sure and writes to Poirot for help....but there is no response and then she passes away. Little did she know, the letter was delayed and Poirot is sufficiently interested to investigate anyway.

Was the fall planned? Was she subsequently murdered? Poirot is going to find out.

NIce little story and sufficiently different from the TV adaptation...in fact, there's a different culprit.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 15, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (11/15/2018 UTC) at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom

Posted out as part of the One Book a Month RABCK. Enjoy!

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Thanks for the book. I know I will enjoy this one. Miss Christie seldom disappoints me.

--------------------------
Updated April 15, 2019

I enjoyed it. Agatha Christie is like my comfort food. Always dependable.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmcsarwing at Little free library 5758 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (5/2/2019 UTC) at Little free library 5758 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Dear Fellow Reader,

This is a travelling book which is free for you to read, keep or pass along.

I have registered the book at www.bookcrossing.com so that others and I can see where this book goes. I hope you will make a journal entry on the website to mark its journey; you do not have to register or sign up for anything to do so. But if you sign up, you can follow the book's journey too. I encourage you to explore the site, share books and make the world a library.

Enjoy the read.

==================================
Released as part of the Snap Release Game .