Restless

by William Boyd | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingLittleSuzwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/2/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 02, 2013
Given to me by my father-in-law, knowing that I'd previously enjoyed 'Any Human Heart'

Journal Entry 2 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, February 27, 2016
Great read with some thrilling twists. Eva's tale of life as a spy really caught my imagination and I loved all the details of it. As for the character of Romer - what a shocker!

Journal Entry 3 by wingLittleSuzwing at -- Controlled Release in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 29, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/28/2016 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

If you are new to bookcrossing - welcome and congratulations for finding a book! Please leave a journal entry to let me and any other readers know where it has gone and what you thought of it.

Journal Entry 4 by TiffanyAching at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 29, 2016
picked up at meet up