The Inimitable Jeeves

by P.G. Wodehouse | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by tabby-cat-owner of Bellingham, Washington USA on 6/30/2013
Journal Entry 1 by tabby-cat-owner from Bellingham, Washington USA on Sunday, June 30, 2013
A collection of eleven short stories about Jeeves, a valet or butler. First published in 1923.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, February 22, 2014
I found these stories to be quite amusing. Since this is the first Jeeves book ever written, Bertie Wooster is quite young in this book. Most of the stories featured Bertie's friendship with Bingo who is a great pain-in-the-neck always falling in love and asking Bertie to help him with his romances and the ridiculous situations he gets into.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Monday, February 20, 2017
This book has been donated to the General Literature VBB organized by bookstogive.

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Virtual bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (7/19/2017 UTC) at Virtual bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to reallybookish of Horsham, Pennsylvania who requested it from the General Literature VBB.

I hope that you enjoy this book, reallybookish.

Journal Entry 5 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, July 24, 2017
Received today. Thank you, tabby-cat-owner! And thank you for the bookmark as well. :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, September 13, 2019
Fun! The "Jeeves saves the day" formula became a bit predictable and started to wear a little thin by the end of the book, but this was still very enjoyable.

Released 2 mos ago (9/16/2019 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out to glade1 as part of the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by glade1 at McLeansville, North Carolina USA on Friday, September 27, 2019
Received in yesterday's mail (or at least I finally checked my mail yesterday). Thanks. I always adore time with Jeeves and Bertie!