The Desert Spear (Demon Cycle 2)

by Peter V. Brett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by spy-there of Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on 6/29/2013
Journal Entry 1 by spy-there from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, June 29, 2013
It's the second book of the so called Demon Cycle. I've snooped a bit on Brett's website and, uh ... somehow the theme isn't very interesting for me. The old pattern: humankind is threatened by monsters and saved by the one or other hero. In spite that it's surprisingly well written (I snooped in the book too), I will probably release this unread.

Reserved for the Bookcrossing Olympics.

Journal Entry 2 by spy-there at Badwater in Death Valley, California USA on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Released 9 yrs ago (8/30/2013 UTC) at Badwater in Death Valley, California USA

My friends who travel through the US kindly took the book with them to release it in the Death Valley if possible. They wanted to go there in any case, but I was not sure when and whether it would be still in time.
But - POP - Friday were the photographs on my WhatsApp, hooray!
They released the book at the sign in the Badwater Basin, at 85.5 m below Sea Level.

Vegania's conribution to Diving.
____________________________________________________________________

Dear finder,

please write a brief entry, that you have found the book. You can do this anonymous, but it's much more fun for you if you create a Bookcrossing account. You will get then an notification every time when one of "your" books has been found by another reader. And it's still anonymous; Bookcrossing will never publish email adresses.

I wish you much pleasure with The Desert Spear, and I'm looking forward to your journal entry
=^,^= spy