The Blue Bistro

by Elin Hilderbrand | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 6/28/2013
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 28, 2013
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Amazon Editorial Review

Elin Hilderbrand, author of the enchanting Summer People and The Beach Club, invites you to experience the perfect getaway with her sparkling new novel.

Adrienne Dealey has spent the past six years working for hotels in exotic resort towns. This summer she has decided to make Nantucket home. Left flat broke by her ex-boyfriend, she is desperate to earn some fast money. When the desirable Thatcher Smith, owner of Nantucket's hottest restaurant, is the only one to offer her a job, she wonders if she can get by with no restaurant experience. Thatcher gives Adrienne a crash course in the business...and they share an instant attraction. But there is a mystery about their situation: what is it about Fiona, the Blue Bistro's chef, that captures Thatcher's attention again and again? And why does such a successful restaurant seem to be in its final season before closing its doors for good? Despite her uncertainty, Adrienne must decide whether to open her heart for the first time, or move on, as she always does.

Infused with intimate Nantucket detail and filled with the warmth of passion and the breeze of doubt, The Blue Bistro is perfect summer reading.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, October 02, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (10/2/2016 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, October 08, 2016
Thank you so much for sending this to me from Bookstogive's General Literature VBB. It looks like a fun read. ☺

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 08, 2017
My Review: I don't read this type of book often, sometimes there's too much maudlin sentiment that it distracts me from the story. This one was really good. I didn't want to put it down and stayed up late to finish it. I loved the main character Adrienne.

I've never been to Nantucket, but the scenery described in the book was beautiful.