The Apothecary

by Maile Meloy | Children's Books |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/28/2013
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 28, 2013
One of a pile of books Jenny gave me when she cleaned out her office.

One of those just perfect children's books - a lovely story, engaging ideas, and just enough of a touch of magic.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Friday, October 18, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/18/2013 UTC) at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand

Given to kiwiinengland. Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, October 20, 2013
Thanks for another great looking book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Monday, October 28, 2013
Nice development of the main character, an awful lot happens in this story so it's go, go, go. Nice to have a very British setting for the book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, November 11, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (11/12/2013 UTC) at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Journal Entry 6 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, November 12, 2013
TBR-not my usual fare, but recommended so will give it a try.