The London Scene (Signature Series)

by Virginia Woolf | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 095457592X Global Overview for this book
Registered by karen07814 of Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on 6/25/2013
Journal Entry 1 by karen07814 from Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2013
Off to the layer tonight to see if anyone wants it, it may come back home

If you're in Colchester bookcrossers meet up once a month on the third Thursday at 7pm. Venue Fox Pub Layer de la Haye.
No fixed book to read, a pile of books in the middle of the table to choose from to take home. Somebody will have an opinion on any book (if you want the opinion) Feel free to come along or pm me for more details.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 11, 2019
I must have picked this up at The Fox some years ago and not journalled it. It has been sitting on my bedside table for a while and I dip into it from time to time.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Sweet Pea Cafe in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/11/2019 UTC) at Sweet Pea Cafe in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

Taking to the bookcrossing meet

Journal Entry 5 by WillCaxton at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, December 12, 2019
Picked up at Sweet Pea - I think I'll enjoy this.